No Cost EMI (for 3,6,9 or 12 months)- Terms and Conditions
The following terms & conditions apply to any transactions made using EMI as a payment option on Eiwahoney.com.
- Qfrog Logistics Private Limited("EIWA") facilitates Equated Monthly Installments ("EMI") payment method on all purchases above Rs. 3,500 made on https://www.eiwahoney.com/ using eligible credit cards and debit cards
- The EMI facility is being offered by the respective banks to the customer and Eiwa has no role to play in the approval, extension, pricing, modification, pre-closure, closure or any matter incidental there to pertaining to offering of the EMI facility, which is decided at the sole discretion of the bank.
- The EMI facility being offered by the banks to the customers is governed by the respective terms and conditions of each bank/issuer and the customer is advised to approach the bank/issuer in case of any complaint, dispute or enquiry about an EMI transaction.
- Statutory taxes (GST, Education cess and any other taxes) will be levied by the banks on the charges levied by them for the EMI facility as mandated by applicable laws and regulations.
- EIWA reserves the right to stop facilitating this service on Eiwahoney.com without any prior notice.
- EIWA on a best effort basis displays representative EMI related information (EMI amount, Interest rate charged, Total amount payable) for the customer's purchase on Eiwahoney.com as per the information shared with it by the respective banks on an "AS IS" basis. Banks/issuers are the authoritative source of this information and customers are advised to directly contact their bank/issuer for any further clarifications in this regard. For more information, we request you to review the terms and conditions of the respective banks offering such EMI facility.
- EIWA does not charge the customer any processing or convenience fee for the purpose of facilitating the EMI facility for its customers.
- In the case of customer cancellations or return of items purchased on EMI, EIWA will facilitate the refunds for and on behalf of the sellers as per the relevant refund policy. The customer is advised to check with the respective bank/issuer offering the EMI how the cancellations or refund will affect the EMI terms and of any pre-closure or interest charges levied on the customer.
- EIWA shall not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such EMI facility being offered by the respective banks/issuer including but not limited to the authenticity and/or accuracy of any EMI information supplied by the banks to EIWA for displaying on Eiwahoney.com.
No Cost EMI is available with the following banks currently.
|Standard Chartered Bank|
|Bank of Baroda|